Liberty House is in a limited traffic zone (Zona a Traffico Limitato – ZTL).
For more information on how to reach us by car, please visit the dedicated section.
FROM THE STATION
From the Bologna Centrale station, you can reach us by Taxi, bus, or a 25/30-minute walk (about 2 km).
Taxis are available at all station exits and at the bus station; the fare should be about € 10-15.
By bus, we recommend the following route:
- Leave from Bologna Centrale station at Piazzale Medaglie d’Oro
- Head towards Piazza XX SETTEMBRE opposite the bus station
- Take bus no. 11/B towards “S.Lazzaro di Savena, PONTICELLA EDERA” or no. 11/A towards “Rotonda Corelli”
- Get off at the “Piazza Minghetti – Via Farini 23” stop
- Once off the bus, head right towards Via Castiglione, at the corner of Via Farini. You’ll find us at Via Castiglione 14.
FROM THE AIRPORT
Guglielmo Marconi airport is about 10 km from Liberty House. You can reach us by Taxi (about € 20-25) or public transportation (BLQ shuttle + Autobus)
For more information:
If you take the BLQ bus, we recommend the following route:
- Take the BLQ shuttle in front of the exit of Guglielmo Marconi airport.
- Get off at the second stop, “Ospedale Maggiore”
- Take bus no. 13
- Get off at the eighth stop, “Piazza Minghetti”
- Once off the bus, head left towards Via Castiglione. You’ll find us at no. 14.
Bus tickets are sold at the airport or at the tobacconist opposite the Ospedale Maggiore stop. On some buses, riders can pay using the automatic machines. For more information: https://www.tper.it
Milan / Bologna: 201 km
Rome / Bologna: 303 km
Florence / Bologna: 123 km
Verona / Bologna: 108 km
Ravenna / Bologna: 86 km
Ferrara / Bologna: 55 km
Modena / Bologna: 46 km
Piazza Maggiore 500 metrers
Statua del Nettuno 550 metres
Torri degli Asinelli and della Garisenda 350 metres
Piazza Santo Stefano 300 metres